How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3727
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In California, if Food & Beverage Services are not provided

This answer was rated:

In California, if Food & Beverage Services are not provided in a Banquet Room. Is the Banquet Room Rental Taxable?
Welcome. Thank you for choosing us to assist you. My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to help make your life, a little... less taxing.

Q: Is the Banquet Room Rental Taxable?

A: In brief, the answer is yes. Charges by restaurants, hotels, and similar establishments for the use of premises where meals, food, or drinks are served are taxable, whether or not the charge is separately stated on the invoice.


Page 5

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

As we know that you have choices, we thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance.
Tax.appeal.168 and 3 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you