Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Can the transport fees on a mobile home be deducted on rental

Customer Question
real estate business or do...
Can the transport fees on a mobile home be deducted on rental real estate business or do they have to be capitalized and added to cost of mobile home?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Tax
10/1/2013
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 4 years ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Robin D. :

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a tax adviser with over 15 years of experience.
If the rental has not started yet, meaning the property has not been placed on the market for rent, the costs are added to the basis and depreciated.

Robin D. :

My goal is to give you excellent service. If you are satisfied, please rate me. If you have follow-up questions on this same topic, use the reply box below. To start a new conversation with me on a new topic request me again.

Robin D. :

Customer Last Viewed Today at 9:11

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4