Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXAMPLE OF FORM 3115 FOR ACCOUNTING CHANGE

Customer Question
#84...
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXAMPLE OF FORM 3115 FOR ACCOUNTING CHANGE #84
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Tax
9/16/2013
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 4 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

Lev :

Hi and welcome to Just Answer!
Very good examples may be found here - http://mdtaxclass.com/files/Sample_3115s_for_Capiitalization_Reg_Changes.pdf
For specific changes and IRS regulations - see this publication - http://files.ali-cle.org/files/periodical/articles/PTXL0908-Brunetti.pdf

JACUSTOMER-36y344qz- :

Do you have an example of form 3115 for change #84 "Deferral Methods for certain advance payments"?

Lev :

Sorry - do not have this specific example.

Lev :

I will opt out - and your question will be back to t list available to other experts.
Let wait - may be someone has this specific example.

Tax Professional: Lindie-mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Lindie-mod

I’m Lindie, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney