Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Who should be included in Schedule O?

Who should be included in Schedule O?
9/3/2013
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

Lev :

Hi and welcome to Just Answer!
There is no way we may skip instructions... - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1120so.pdf

A corporation must file Schedule O... for each tax year that the corporation is a component member of a controlled group.
Thus - as that is related to your situation - the parent corporation files this schedule.

Lev :

In your situation - because the LLC is disregarded - we have a parent-subsidiary group - as the corporation via the LLC - constructively owns more than 80% of the total stock of the Delaware C- Corporation.

Customer:

Thanks. I guess there is no shortcut to understanding Sch O other than reading the instruction. :(

Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor