Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Hi- I am a year behind in my bookkeeping and have bank statements

Hi- I am a year behind...
Hi-

I am a year behind in my bookkeeping and have bank statements and receipts in shoe boxes. My s-corp taxes are due in 3 weeks.

Who can I contact to get this done quickly?

Thanks!
8/20/2013
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

MyVirtualCPA :

Thanks for asking your question! I'm sorry to hear about your tax issue and I'm going to try my best to help you understand or resolve it.

MyVirtualCPA :

How are you today?

MyVirtualCPA :

You would need to contact a local tax preparer - such as an EA or CPA

Customer:

Do you have any recommendations for online or virtual companies that do this?

MyVirtualCPA :

They would be able to assist you, although they might be slightly more expensive if they have to organize your receipts and records

MyVirtualCPA :

http://thevirtualtaxprofessional.com/taxprep.php

Thanks, Aaron for your positive rating. Please come back and visit MyVirtualCPA for any of your tax, finance, or social security needs. IT was a pleasure working with you today.