How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I asked a tax question to you in January of this year

Customer Question


I asked a tax question to you in January of this year relating to a LLC I owned. I am moving from Texas and would like to dissolve the company. As my previous question described, I have $8000 invested in the company. What will happen to this investment? How can I get it back?

If the past conversation is lost and you need me to repeat the details, I'll be happy to.


Andy W
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Good afternoon and thanks so much for checking back with me! Is the $8,000 still held in an LLC account? And, I'm presuming you are treating this as a disregarded entity for tax purposes since you are the sole that correct? Thanks