Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I AM CURRENTLY DURING A TV GOSPEL PROGRAM i PAY FOR IT MYSELF

CAN I FILE EXEMPT...
I AM CURRENTLY DURING A TV GOSPEL PROGRAM i PAY FOR IT MYSELF CAN I FILE EXEMPT ON COST
8/3/2013
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

NPVAdvisor :

NPVAdvisor :

You can certainly dedcuct the expenses from any income made, you may even end up with a total TAX loss, but unless you get the IRS approval .. as a 501 C(3) organization, you can't treat it as a charity .... does that help?

NPVAdvisor :

I still don't see you coming into the live chat here. ... I'll move us to the Question & Answer mode. ... Maybe that will help ... (We an still continue a dialogue there, just not in real-time chat, as we can here) ... Let me now if you want to discuss this further or of you have any additional questions on this

NPVAdvisor :

Let me know ...

NPVAdvisor :

Lane

Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS