Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a company, and a local franchisee does our taxes. I

Customer Question
I have a company, and...
I have a company, and a local franchisee does our taxes. I am trying to get my taxes done by him, and he has been very slow to respond (its been almost 2 months). I would just go somewhere else, but he has last year's tax returns and I can't seem to find them anywhere. How can I go about getting him to get this done asap or at the very least get him to give me last year's tax returns. I'm pretty frustrated as he's always been good in the past, but now he's not even returning my phone calls or emails
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/23/2013
Tax Professional: Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney replied 4 years ago
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney

Wallstreet Esq. :

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarification

Wallstreet Esq. :

This is a common situation, since it is not the tax season he may be away,

Wallstreet Esq. :

however if he is a franchisee you should contact the original franchise office and aks for a copy of your return,

Wallstreet Esq. :

also consider ordering a tax transcript so you have your own tax return information from last year.

Wallstreet Esq. :

You can also file a complaint against the accountant by using the form above, form 14157

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney