How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15318
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am attempting to obtain whether or not my deceased husband

This answer was rated:

I am attempting to obtain whether or not my deceased husband who died 12-16-12 paid quarterly taxes during 2012 which he made a practice of doing in previous years. We filed jointly since 1995 when we were married. His estate is tied up in probate, and we need these figures for 2012 return which will be included in the finalization of his estate. How do I go about getting this information? Than you!

Robin D :

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer,
You can call the IRS directly if you filed a joint return for that year. You, as the secondary filer, would be allowed the information. You would also be allowed the information as the spouse of the deceased.

Robin D :

Please accept my condolences and let me know if you need more info before you rate.

Robin D. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions