Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

good morning. I need to order a transcript for tax year 2011.

I have had no luck...
good morning. I need to order a transcript for tax year 2011. I have had no luck in obtaining this. can you please help me?
7/16/2013
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Robin D :

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer,
I would be happy to assist you in the IRS procedures for requesting a Transcript.

Robin D :

You can now order your transcript(s) using their new Order a Transcript application. Or you can fill out the new Short Form Request for Individual Tax Return Transcripts, (Form 4506T-EZ). This streamlined form will help you get your return information quickly and easily.

Robin D :

Which would you like to do?

Customer:

ok thank you

Customer:

order transcript

Robin D :

One sec then and I will get the exact page for you

Customer:

ok

Robin D :

Click on that link to go directly to teh IRS page

Customer:

I have already tried that and cannot get it

Robin D :

Why?

Customer:

however I will try that again.

Robin D :

Why did they say you could not use that way?

Customer:

it says my information was wrong wouldn't accept it

Robin D :

Then call the number instead

• child last-child">Call 1-800-908-9946

Robin D :

If your info is not matching then it will not process by using the computer option

Customer:

thank you I will try both things that you have offered.

Robin D :

You are most welcome

Robin D :

If all else fails you can always go to your nearest IRS office

Robin D :

I can tell you were those are in Illinois if you need that info before you rate.

Customer:

have a great day. office does not accept walk ins anymore

Robin D :

So sorry,

Robin D :

I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX phone number is XXXXX for you.

Customer:

thank you Robin and have a great day

Robin D :

Thank you and best wishes

Robin I was able to order my transcript through this page. thank you so much for the help!!!

Your positive rating is always thanks enough. Rating also lets Just Answer know you were assisted.

When you visit your question homepage, you’ll see a link to request me again. This link displays and works whether I am online or offline.

Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4