Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Hello here is my probem/question: did our 2012 tax 1040;However

Hello here is my probem/question: did...
Hello here is my probem/question:
did our 2012 tax 1040;However mywife was to present to sign I was supposed to get her authorization via some tax form & return it to direct tax ; I forgot subsequently our taxes didnt get filed as it should have .
How can I resove this issue.
Direct tax is willing to help but they are dragging their feel I need to be proactive
using the copies I already sent checks in full to irs & state which they acknowledge
getting but since IRS does not have our 2012 1040 the funds will be credited once
the 1040 issue is received Can I download the forms and fax them to direct tax ti get my 1040 to IRS if yes what forms am i lookin for ect.

Thanks

I just found out;its'july
7/13/2013
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

PDtax :

Welcome to the site. I will be helping you today.

PDtax :

As I understand your question, the 2012 returns were never e-filed. Not returning the e-filing authorization is the cause.

PDtax :

And, the tax prep place is not cooperating with providing you with a copy of the prepared return.

PDtax :

Payments have been made and processed, but no returns are filed.

PDtax :

If you have copies of the returns, as long as they don't have that annopying "do not copy' or other watermark on them, you should be able to make paper copies and file them.

PDtax :

I would anticipate having to pay late filing penalties to both agencies, but filing paper returns would take care of the rest.

PDtax :

Thanks for asking at Just Answer. Ask any follow up you need. I'm PDtax.

PDtax
PDtax
PDtax