How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15457
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My tax ID is XXXXXX. I need paperwork to open new bank

Customer Question

My tax ID is XXXXXX. I need paperwork to open new bank account. Can I get a copy from you? My e-mail addr [email protected] Thanks G H XXXXX

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 4 years ago.

Robin D :

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer,
Are you looking to get a copy of your statement from the IRS that shows your EIN?

Robin D :

If it is your assignment letter that you need then Call the IRS Business Line at 1-800-829-4933 for a replacement, provided you are authorized by the business to make the request. The IRS will mail the letter, which could take one to two weeks, or fax it to you. Be prepared to give the representative the business's EIN, as well as the business and fax number if applicable.

Robin D :

If this isnot what you were needing then please respond before you rate and let me know.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 4 years ago.
Sorry but the program keeps sending me messages that you have replied. If you tried to post something please repost that message.
We have experienced a few times where posts did not make it all the way to the expert.
Thank you
Expert:  Robin D. replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Just Answer requests that I contact you and ask if there is something about your experience that I can address. The question you posted was answered but no response from you was ever received. If you would like to explain what paperwork you are in need of other than the usual standard verification letter I advised of then please let me know. A business generally needs this when opening an account.

If you need different information or you had difficulty with the system please advise.

A posted response is always appreciated.