How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CGCPA Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3820
Experience:  over 40 years experience in tax matters
Type Your Tax Question Here...
CGCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have moved out of Virginia State on June 16, 2012 and currently

This answer was rated:

I have moved out of Virginia State on June 16, 2012 and currently live abroad. Do I qualify for the Part-Year Resident Individual Income Tax Return for 2012 tax year

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

Yes, you do qualify for a part year resident filing for 2012. The key rule here is that you have only resided in the State for a portion of the year and have subsequently established residency elsewhere outside the State.

CGCPA and 3 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions