Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have moved out of Virginia State on June 16, 2012 and currently

live abroad. Do I qualify...
I have moved out of Virginia State on June 16, 2012 and currently live abroad. Do I qualify for the Part-Year Resident Individual Income Tax Return for 2012 tax year
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2013
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

Yes, you do qualify for a part year resident filing for 2012. The key rule here is that you have only resided in the State for a portion of the year and have subsequently established residency elsewhere outside the State.

CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA
CGCPA
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA