Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I recieved tax form 4464c in May but my return was processed

in February? Is it a...
I recieved tax form 4464c in May but my return was processed in February? Is it a mistake or is it randomly computer generated?
5/22/2013
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

MyVirtualCPA : Thanks for asking your question! I'm sorry to hear about your tax issue and I'm going to try my best to help you understand or resolve it.
MyVirtualCPA : Have you received your refund?
MyVirtualCPA : If you have already received your refund, but are getting a notice that says your refund is being held, you need to contact the IRS and find out why. It could be that someone else has filed a return using your information. Not to alarm you, it's just a possibility
Customer: Ok thanks i will contact them in the next few days thank you
MyVirtualCPA : You're welcome
MyVirtualCPA : Please take a moment to rate my response as "excellent" so that I may receive credit for assisting you today