Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I NEED A COPY OF MY 2011 NORTH CAROLINA TAX RETURN

Customer Question
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2013
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 4 years ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Robin D :

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer,
NC Department of Revenue would be able to supply you with the copy but you can not access it online so you can print a copy.

If you need a copy of your North Carolina income tax return, you should mail or fax a written request to:

NC Department of Revenue
Customer Service
P.O. Box 1168
Raleigh, N.C. 27602
fax: 919-733-5750

Robin D :

The above i sthe only procedure that NC has in place to request a copy of a prior year return.

Robin D :

Be sure to include your name as it appeared on the return, your current mailing address, social security number and the tax year of the return that you need. Please allow 20 days to receive the copy of your return. You cannot request a copy by telephone. The Revenue Department must have a written request signed by you. There is no charge for copies of your return.

Robin D :

JACUSTOMER-cvqt5izf- has stepped out of this chat.

Robin D :

DId you need more info on this subject?

Robin D :

Your positive rating is always thanks enough.

If you could also participate in the very short survey that Just Answer will send you by e-mail I would appreciate that very much.
I really enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question.

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4