Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Is there a program that allows for payment over time for tax

due on the non liquid...
Is there a program that allows for payment over time for tax due on the non liquid assets of an estate - Specifically those assets associated with LP interest in a closely held ( less than 15 ) General partnership -- The GP owns and operates self storages --
4/3/2013
Jax Tax
Jax Tax, Tax Attorney

Jax Tax :

I understand your issue to be that a partnership owes property tax on assets owned.

Jax Tax :

Yes, CA BOE does in fact allow an installment agreement for taxes owed.

Jax Tax :

Generally, they will require paymemt within 12 months or they will loom to liquidate assests to pay the debt.

Jax Tax
Jax Tax, Tax Attorney
Jax Tax
Jax Tax
Jax Tax, Tax Attorney