Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Hi,my name isXXXXX and I filled my taxes feb2,20013

Hi,my name isXXXXX and I...

Hi,my name isXXXXX and I filled my taxes feb2,20013 but have not received my state can you tell me if it should have been here or not. Please help

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2013
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney

Wallstreet Esq. :

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarification

Wallstreet Esq. :

What State are you waiting for?

JACUSTOMER-lydrseq8- : My New York State tax
Wallstreet Esq. :

. https://www8.tax.ny.gov/PRIS/prisHome

or call (518)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>.

Wallstreet Esq. :

Under NYS rules, it will be 30 days for e filed returns,

Wallstreet Esq. :

if you sent a paper return expect 6-8 weeks in NYS,

Wallstreet Esq. :

You can contact the NYS Department of Finance to verify your refund, by contacting them directly,

Wallstreet Esq. :

You can go online to the link above and you will be given your refund status.

Wallstreet Esq. :

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Wallstreet Esq. :

If satisfied with our service please provide us with positive feedback.

Wallstreet Esq. :
id="JA_chatMessage_5" class="JA_chatMessage JA_persAActive JA_chatDividerMsg">

. https://www8.tax.ny.gov/PRIS/prisHome

or call (518)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>.

5:47 PM

5:47 PM

5:48 PM

5:48 PM

5:48 PM

5:49 PM

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney