How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask R. Klein, EA Your Own Question
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3375
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
R. Klein, EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what would be the best way for an optometrist to make retirement

This answer was rated:

what would be the best way for an optometrist to make retirement contributions with the highest amount of income deduction?
Traditional IRA, SEP IRA or Simple IRA? Thanks

Randalltax :

Thank you for contacting me about your Tax issue. I will work hard to help you understand the issue clearly.

Randalltax :

The single most-effective way to maximize a single-person entity's retirement is a Single-Person 401(k) or solo401(k)

Randalltax :

If you have other employees that you DON'T want to fund for retirement, your best bet may be a traditional SIMPLE plan.

R. Klein, EA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you