Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

what would be the best way for an optometrist to make retirement

contributions with the highest amount...
what would be the best way for an optometrist to make retirement contributions with the highest amount of income deduction?
Traditional IRA, SEP IRA or Simple IRA? Thanks
4/1/2013
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent

Randalltax :

Thank you for contacting me about your Tax issue. I will work hard to help you understand the issue clearly.

Randalltax :

The single most-effective way to maximize a single-person entity's retirement is a Single-Person 401(k) or solo401(k)

Randalltax :

If you have other employees that you DON'T want to fund for retirement, your best bet may be a traditional SIMPLE plan.

R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent