How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3511
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what form does a Professional Corporation /"P.C." use. And

This answer was rated:

what form does a Professional Corporation /"P.C." use. And then do I just 1099 myself on the profits?
Welcome. THANK YOU for choosing Just Answer. My goal is to help make YOUR life, a little...LESS taxing.

PSCs (Personal service corps) are taxed as a class C Corporation with a flat rate of 35 percent. C corps file form 1120. You use the Schedule K-1 to report profits to yourself. The information from the Schedule K-1 is transferred to the Form 1040.

Link to Form 1120/instructions:

Form 1120 Schedule K-1/instructions:

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

Thank you again for using JUST Answer.
Tax.appeal.168 and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you