Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am an Expert on Justanswer. What is the easiest way to report

Customer Question
my earnings from justanswer? Is...
I am an Expert on Justanswer. What is the easiest way to report my earnings from justanswer? Is there a report on justanswer i can run to get my 2012 information?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Tax
2/27/2013
Tax Professional: InfoTaxes, Tax Preparer replied 4 years ago
InfoTaxes
InfoTaxes, Tax Preparer

InfoTaxes :

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com I will be more than happy to assist you!

InfoTaxes :

Hello, you can report your income by using schedule C because by using Schedule C you will able to deduct your expenses, like internet, gas and electric, etc..

InfoTaxes :

If you go to reports on top of the page you will be able to get the earnings you made last year

InfoTaxes :

Let me send you the Schedule C that you will need

InfoTaxes :

See link for your schedule C with instructions -----> www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040sc.pdf

InfoTaxes :

Let me know if you need more information.

Which report? They seem to only be monthly?Is it Paid out earnings?
Yes, the paid out earnings is the one that you need to show how much you received during 2012.
Alright and i just go month by month and add them up? thee is no physical receipt from justanswer for the year?
Yes you will go month by month; justanswer won't send you a physical receipt but don't worry your statements are good for the IRS.
InfoTaxes
InfoTaxes, Tax Preparer
InfoTaxes
InfoTaxes
InfoTaxes, Tax Preparer