How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Shane-CPA Your Own Question
Shane-CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 265
Experience:  Shane Northrop is a Certified Public Accountant, Personal Financial Specialist and a Chartered Global Management Accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Shane-CPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking for an attorney familiar with National Non profits

Customer Question

Looking for an attorney familiar with National Non profits IRS 501 c 3
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Shane-CPA replied 4 years ago.

Shane-CPA : name is Shane and I am a Certified Public Accountant. I am not an attorney but I am very familiar with Section 501(c)(3) non profit entities. Is there something I can help you with or do you specifically require an attorney?

Customer :

It is legal information I am seeking

Shane-CPA :

okay...I will opt out so an attorney can specifically help moment please

Customer :

Thanks anyway

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.


I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!