How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 73. I want to withdraw all of my gold and silver from

Customer Question

I am 73. I want to withdraw all of my gold and silver from my IRA. This will be reported to IRS. What will be the taxes on $121000. Can I take this and purchase a home. Aldo my employer contributed to it how divined how much I contributed andcHUD gave
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.
Good afternoon. What is your filing status and what is your taxable income without this without withdrawal? Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
my income will be approximately 37,000
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
corrected, my income estimate is 38,100 less 600 which I had withheld for federal taxes each month.