Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Can I revise my 2011 income tax? I think it was done wrong.

If so; can I be...
Can I revise my 2011 income tax? I think it was done wrong. If so; can I be referred to an expert?
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2012
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

PDtax :

Welcome to the site. I will be helping you today.

PDtax :

If you have questions about how your taxes were prepared, and going back to your preparer isn't your preference, going to another preparer is a good choice.

PDtax :

Several of the nationwide tax preparation firms offer a review of previously prepared returns, and the fee should not be as high as a tax consulting firm. We can't recommend an expert, but finding an office that's open this time of year should be your only difficulty.

PDtax :

The services should be more reasonable, and you will get the peace of mind you are looking for.

PDtax :

Thanks for asking for our help. If you need anything further, please ask. Leaving positive feedback closes out your question, and you can tell management if you were satisfied with my answer today.

PDtax
You rated my response excellent. Thank you very much.
I saw that you had rated my answer Excellent, but it does not show up now on screen.

The question continues to show as open until you accept my answer with feedback.

Please advise if you need further assistance. If I have answered your question, please leave positive feedback (again?). Thank you.
I do not know what is wrong; I keep on clicking excellent but it does not seem to respond
Thank you for the extra effort. I will let the admin people know the system wouldn't recognize your rating, and ask them to process your approval.
PDtax
PDtax