How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask tax-doctor Your Own Question
tax-doctor, Tax Preparer
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 637
Experience:  Federal, State and local income tax preparation
Type Your Tax Question Here...
tax-doctor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am an consultant. currently doing a consulting through another

This answer was rated:

i am an consultant. currently doing a consulting through another company A. I bill company A weekly and the amount is deposited into my a/c. There is NO tax deduction at source. Can I pay the total Tax at the end of the year or I need to pay monthly/quarterly or half yearly... What form i should use and would i be eligible for any tax credits against my expenses?
hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX i'll be happy to answer these questions for you. yes, you'd need to remit quarterly tax payment via 1040ES, and you absolutely may deduct your exps on 1040 schedule C. see link to 1040ES and corresponding CA tax forms - & Provided this has answered your questions please rate my answers OK or better at this time so that i'm pd for them, thank you!
tax-doctor and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you