How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29796
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I try to open business in Ohio as S corp. When I apply for

This answer was rated:

I try to open business in Ohio as S corp. When I apply for Articles of incorporation Secretary of States Ohio, do i have to use 532 or 532a ? thanks


Hi and welcome to Just Answer!
that is form 532A - see at the bottom of each page -
According to SOS website - we need to use form 532A for For-Profit Corporation and form 532B for Nonprofit Corporation.
Here is the form 532 -
Seems that is old version which was used in both cases.
In your situation - if you have a business - you need to use form 532A.

Lev and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you