Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

What is a ITCC clearance code for transferering money from

Customer Question
spain to USA it is...
What is a ITCC clearance code for transferering money from spain to USA it is asking me for this number of which I don't haver thru the Banco Financial corporation
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Tax
8/1/2012
Tax Professional: R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent replied 5 years ago
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent

Randalltax :

It sounds like you need an International Transfer Code (ITC). Sometimes this is known as a SWIFT code.

Randalltax :

Alternately, you may need the IBAN code.

Randalltax :

Each of these codes specifically identifies the bank. You need to call the receiving bank and ask them for the SWIFT or IBAN code. SWIFT is more common.

Randalltax :

If you are sending to Bank of America, for example, you need to know the SWIFT code for the specific branch because the bank is nationwide.

Customer :

Hell you don't know anymore thatn I just ask you for

OK, Grandpa. Sorry, but I have no idea why you are asking if you know all the answers.

R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent