How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillip B, EA Your Own Question
Phillip B, EA
Phillip B, EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 704
Experience:  Practicing since 2004. Expert in 1040, small business, represent vs. IRS, & int'l tax mattters.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Phillip B, EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need my tax AGI number for 2010.

This answer was rated:

I need my tax AGI number for 2010.
Thanks for using JustAnswer!

If you have a copy (or can get a copy) of your 2010 Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ, you can get your AGI from the following lines:

1040EZ line 4
1040A line 21
1040 line 37

If you don't have your 2010 tax return, or cannot obtain a copy of the 2010 return, you can get your AGI from the IRS by calling 1-800-829-1040. Ask the IRS employee for your 2010 AGI, and they will ask for your name, SSN, birthdate, and other identifying information before they will provide your AGI to you.

If the IRS doesn't have your AGI on file, then you did not file a return for 2010. If this is the case, contact your accountant to, or you need to, prepare and file your 2010 return immediately.

If this answers your question, please rate my service between OK Service and Excellent Service so that I can be paid by the Website. If you do not rate my service, I will not be paid. If you need additional assistance, please reply to this answer.
Phillip B, EA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you