How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JKCPA Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5884
Experience:  CPA with tax experience.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
JKCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get a copy of my tax transcript as soon as possible

Customer Question

How do I get a copy of my tax transcript as soon as possible for the financial aid office at my college?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  JKCPA replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

The quickest way to get a tax transcript would be to go to the nearest IRS Taxpayer Assistance office. They will usually print it for you while you wait. Locations in FL can be found here:,,id=98268,00.html

If that is not convenient for you, you can submit a request at the IRS website online here:,,id=232168,00.html

: The IRS cannot process your request online if you need transcripts mailed to an address other than the one the IRS has on file. To send your transcript to a different address, you'll have to complete and mail in Form 4506-T.

Best regards,
Expert:  JKCPA replied 5 years ago.

I noticed you rated my answer as "Poor Service". If I can clarify anything or assist further with your question, please click "Reply" and feel free to ask me any follow up questions. Please let me know how I can provide you with Excellent Service.

Thank you.