Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Is there an IRS Office near me ? Novi, Michigan 48377

Is there an IRS Office...
7/3/2012
AnswerCPA
AnswerCPA, Tax Professional

Welcome and thanks for your question.

Please find a list of Michigan IRS offices and their addresses at this link: http://www.irs.gov/localcontacts/article/0,,id=98287,00.html

Also, the address where you would send Form 9465, if you have already filed your tax return is:

Department of the Treasury

IRS

Stop P-4 5000

Kansas City, MO NNN-NN-NNNN/p>

If you have not filed your tax return then you would attach Form 9465 to the front of your return and send it to the address shown in your tax return booklet or

Department of the Treasury

IRS

PO Box 69

Stop 811

Memphis, TN NNN-NN-NNNN/p>

If I have been of assistance please rate my service "good" or "excellent";
otherwise please select "reply" or "continue conversation". The answer is an advisory opinion and not legal or financial advice.

AnswerCPA
AnswerCPA, Tax Professional
AnswerCPA
AnswerCPA
AnswerCPA, Tax Professional