Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses
5242771

I am 80 years old and lilve on a fixed income of less than

I am 80 years old and lilve on a fixed income of less than $1400/month. I owe about $1300.00, It is the money I earn part time to make it to the end of the month that I own taxes on. I did turbo tax and in the process I asked for a payment schedule. I don't know why they did not grant it.

Anne :

Hi

Anne :

Thank you for your question

Anne :

If what you were looking for is the form to make installment payments, then you need to file

Anne :

I see that you are now offline

Anne :

You're back

Anne :

was that the form you meant

Anne :

can you see my answer re: form 9465

Anne :

are you still there?

Anne :

I am going to exit this chat room now........however, that does not mean that our conversation has ended. if this was NOT the form you needed , or if you have additional questions, just type them and it will come up in my que and I will be able happy to help you