Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I received a letter today that you accepted my payment plan

Customer Question
to start withdrawing money from...
I received a letter today that you accepted my payment plan to start withdrawing money from my checking account.

I received a letter from you about a month ago demanding to settle up, so i paid off my iou with a credit card, which you accepted.

I hope you are aware of this. The payment plan is no longer needed as i paid my taxes with a credit card.

Thank You and please confirm that i am correct.

Sincerely,

Scott Richard Bratten
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Tax
7/2/2012
Tax Professional: R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent replied 5 years ago
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent

Randalltax :

Hi and thanks for contacting JustAnswer.

Randalltax :

Sounds like you are trying to send a message to the IRS or your state tax agency. Unfortunately, none of these organizations are subscribers to this service.

Randalltax :

We are a general information answer service provided by experts; we cannot answer your account questions here.

Randalltax :

So, I'm sorry, but we did not send you any letters or make any agreements with you.

Randalltax :

Do you need the telephone number to the agency? Most of the tax agencies conduct business by phone, mail and in person only. No e-mail yet.

R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent