Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

turbo tax did our 2011 taxes for us

Customer Question
, and i didn't get...
turbo tax did our 2011 taxes for us , and i didn't get a copy of my return, my prnter was out of ink, And i guess i didn't save it. HOWcan i get a copy of it?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Tax
7/2/2012
Tax Professional: Erin-cssm,
 replied 5 years ago
Erin-cssm
"We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/tax/6v2ey-turbo-tax-2011-taxes-us-didn-t-copy.html). Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Customer Support Team.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney