Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I had some documents get stolen,and I need to get my 2008,2009,

w2s and filings from IRS...
I had some documents get stolen,and I need to get my 2008,2009, w2s and filings from IRS
7/2/2012
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B., Enrolled Agent

Thank you for using Just Answer.

You can call the IRS at(NNN) NNN-NNNN go online at http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=232168,00.html
or file Form 4506-T http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf
to get copies of your transcripts at no charge.

If you need actual copies of the filed returns, you can complete Form 4506 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf.
There is a fee of $57 for each tax return requested.

If you would like any additional information or have more
questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel
the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected
more", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION
button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do
everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I appreciate the opportunity
to assist you and I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Stephanie

Will I be able to also see copies of my w2s that come in that report

You can request the wage and income transcripts for each year and this will show the W-2s and 1099s and such. The state information will not be on these transcripts though.

Form 4506 is to give you the tax return and all schedules and attachments including W-2s that were filed.

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B., Enrolled Agent
I see you rated me with "poor service." Please let me know what you need further clarification on as I aim to answer your questions to your satisfaction.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B., Enrolled Agent