Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

how can i find out if i owe money to the irs

Customer Question
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/3/2012
Tax Professional: Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert replied 5 years ago
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert

Stephen E. Grizey :

Hi & thanks for using our service. I'll do my best to give you a complete & accurate answer. Please ask me to clarify anything you don't understand.

Stephen E. Grizey :

Why do you think you may owe them money? If you owe them you should be getting collection notices.

Customer:
Customer:

my husband is telling me that owe but not showing what we but asking me for money

Stephen E. Grizey :

Well, if he is telling you that you owe from filing a joint return, all you have to do is call the IRS 7 they will tell you what the status of your account is; you'll need your husbands social security number with you when you call.

Customer:

thanks I'll call them tomorrow

Stephen E. Grizey :

Please remember to click on the green "ACCEPT", or the "smiley face" as appropriate; that is the only way we get credit for our work, even if you are on a subscription plan. Feedback, if you have time and bonuses, where you think they are warranted, are always most appreciated. Before or after you ACCEPT, I will be happy to answer any additional follow-up questions you may have. Thanks again for using our service.

If you'd like to contact me again, in the future, just ask for "Steve G" at the beginning of your question.

Stephen E. Grizey :

__________________________________________________

Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Stephen G.
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert