Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

On the 5/22/2012 my wife and I fax to the IRS fax # XXXXX -

On the 5/22/2012 my wife...
On the 5/22/2012 my wife and I fax to the IRS fax # XXXXX -(NNN) NNN-NNNN form 4506-T request for transcript of tax return for 2011, up todate we have received no reply, could you be kind enough and use your good office to check this for us.
Thanks in advance
Oswald Fraser XXX-XX-XXXX
Jacqueline Fraser XXX-XX-XXXX
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2012
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

The processing time for this is approximately 10 business days. With a receipt by the IRS on 5/22 you will still have about one week to go before you receive the transcript. This is not a traceable item so if you do not receive the transcript in a week you will need to request it again.

The most important question is did they received my fax

The IRS will only acknowledge this to you. This is because of the privacy law restrictions (and identity theft concerns).
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA
CGCPA
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA