How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IRS Solutions Your Own Question
IRS Solutions
IRS Solutions, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 42
Experience:  CPA, CFS. Individual, corporation, estate, trust, non-profit tax filings. Tax debt relief.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
IRS Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The IRS has asked me to submit an OIC form for the periods

Customer Question

The IRS has asked me to submit an OIC form for the periods which I owe personally and the ones that I owe jointly with my wife.
I am confused about this, if I fill out two forms with the same amounts I am going to have to pay double.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  IRS Solutions replied 5 years ago.
The second filing make the offer amount $1.00.