How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dave CPA Your Own Question
Dave CPA
Dave CPA, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 840
Experience:  Vast knowledge within the accounting/tax industry
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Dave CPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

want to print my 2011 return for my records

Resolved Question:

want to print my 2011 return for my records
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Dave CPA replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,

After you sign in, there is a menu on top and one of the selections is "Print & File". Click on that. After that there is another option "Print/Save for your records". Click on that. From that point you can print your return.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Dave CPA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you