Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Locked CS gd

Customer Question
i have question about my...
i have question about my Refund ?
i didn't receive yet
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Tax
5/1/2012
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 5 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Welcome, THANK YOU for using Just Answer. My goal is to help make your life...a little...LESS taxing.

If you have not already done so, you can check "Where's My Refund" to find out the status of your refund by going to the following IRS webpage:

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96596,00.html

You will need the filing status and the refund amount. If the system states that it is being processed, you may want to call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 to find out what is taking them so long to process your refund.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

Thank you again for using JUST ANSWER.

i already went to where is my Refund !

but didn't get any help

what should i do now

Hello again,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was away from the computer. In this case, you should call the IRS, 1-800-829-1040, this is the only way that you will find out what is going on with your refund if there is no information on where's My Refund.
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant