How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3478
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Locked CS gd

Customer Question

i have question about my Refund ?
i didn't receive yet
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 5 years ago.
Welcome, THANK YOU for using Just Answer. My goal is to help make your life...a little...LESS taxing.

If you have not already done so, you can check "Where's My Refund" to find out the status of your refund by going to the following IRS webpage:,,id=96596,00.html

You will need the filing status and the refund amount. If the system states that it is being processed, you may want to call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 to find out what is taking them so long to process your refund.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

Thank you again for using JUST ANSWER.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i already went to where is my Refund !

but didn't get any help

what should i do now

Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 5 years ago.
Hello again,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was away from the computer. In this case, you should call the IRS, 1-800-829-1040, this is the only way that you will find out what is going on with your refund if there is no information on where's My Refund.