Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Looking for a list of tax forms I need for business. Lost my…

Customer Question
Looking for a list of...
Looking for a list of tax forms I need for business. Lost my previous list just want to make sure I don't miss anything.
I know of 1040 misc, schedule c. Already sent in forms 1096 & 1099. Just cant remember form #'s for the rest. lost computer hard drive with all my forms filled out. LLC business filing as a sole proprietor (disregarded entity) Located in state of Ohio, city of elyria in lorain county. So need info for state and local as well. All business conducted in elyria so will not need separate city forms
These are the ones i can think of:
section 129 i believe for total write off of item
vehicle and mileage form
office form
depreciation
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Tax
4/15/2012
Tax Professional: InfoTaxes, Tax Preparer replied 6 years ago
InfoTaxes
InfoTaxes, Tax Preparer
InfoTaxes :

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com

InfoTaxes :

You will need Schedule C -----> http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040sc.pdf

InfoTaxes :

Auto Expense worksheet

InfoTaxes :

Let me know if you need more information and thank you in advance for clicking ACCEPT!