How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask rramsook Your Own Question
rramsook, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 307
Experience:  Specialize in Individual,Corporate, and payroll tax matters.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
rramsook is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What would be the easy way to get caught up on State Corporate

Resolved Question:

What would be the easy way to get caught up on State Corporate Tax returns if I am a few years behind filing. This would be for Louisiana and its for a small business. I did not know if there was a better website for the filing or maybe a firm that can do it for me over the internet?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  rramsook replied 5 years ago.

rramsook :


rramsook :

You should locate an accountant in your area who specializes in business taxation who will be able to assist you with organizing your financial statements and preparing your state tax returns for the years due.

rramsook and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions