Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
58285678

I filed and sent my federal taxes and requested to have my

I filed and sent my federal taxes and requested to have my refund to be wired to my bank account. I checked "where's my refund" for my status and it said that I would get it on the 28th of Feb. and so far it hasn't been wired to my bank account. I have not been able to get anyone to tell me why it is so late. Can you tell me?
Hello, THANK YOU for choosing Just Answer. My goal is to help make your life...a little...LESS taxing.

The dates that are provided for direct deposits are estimated dates. I've noticed that federal deposits are usually deposited on Fridays. You may want to wait until Friday to see if the refund shows up in your account. Also, check to see if the bank account information is correct, routing and checking/savings account number. Calling them you will more than likely not get anymore information than what is showing on the "Where's My Refund" status page, as the agents have the same information that is shown there.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

Thank you.