Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

If a person gets Citizenship at age 67 & before that No Tax paid, Canshe get any benef

it being senior citizen.When...
If a person gets Citizenship at age 67 & before that No Tax paid, Canshe get any benef it being senior citizen.When I get citizenship I will be 74. No Tax paid . Will I get old age benefit ,If yes,How much.
2/1/2012
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Robin D :

You may qualify for Social Security but you would be required to answer many more questions then you have listed the information for inthis session.
Use this link and answer all the questions
http://www.benefits.gov/ssa/home
It will then advise if you should continue with applying for any benefits

Robin D :

Thank you in advance for clicking ACCEPT

Robin D :

Yes it is possible but only the Social Security Administration can advise on amount.

Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4