Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

A friend of mine invested in gold and jewlery two years ago

Customer Question

A friend of mine invested in gold and jewlery two years ago worth a lot of money. He has just recently retired. The problem is he didn't pay taxes on his investment and now it is being held by the authorities until he pays the back taxes. He, and I and his family have raised most of the money, but is still about $150,000 short. If the whole thing is not paid in 10 days, he will lose everything. What can he do to save this? Could he pay the rest w/ a promissory note? We're desperate! Thanks.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Please cancel the question. Thank you so much!