How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask R. Klein, EA Your Own Question
R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3375
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
R. Klein, EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed taxes but dont remember the exact amount

Customer Question

I filed taxes but dont remember the exact amount
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Jax Tax replied 5 years ago.

Jax Tax : If you need information on any return, you can call IRS at 800 829 1040. They can FAX you a copy of the return transcript or give you the needed information verbally.
Expert:  R. Klein, EA replied 5 years ago.

Once you have filed your return on TurboTax, you can print out a copy of your returns (and you should), at no additional cost.


And the number by Jax is the general information line. If you want faster service on getting copies of any recent tax return from the IRS, call 800-908-9946.


For fastest service, login on the irs at,,id=232168,00.html