Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How do I get a copy of form 1099G?

Customer Question
How do I get a...

How do I get a copy of Form 1099G?

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Tax
1/9/2012
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 5 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

Expert: Lev replied 4 years ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer!

The Missouri Department of Revenue is no longer mailing Form 1099-G. Instead, the Department is mailing postcards that provide information for obtaining your 1099-G amount on-line or by calling the Department.

You can obtain your 1099-G amount on-line at www.dor.mo.gov/1099G or by calling the Missouri Department of Revenue at(NNN) NNN-NNNN 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will need your social security number, zip code and filing status on your most recently filed tax return. You can also view and print a copy of your Form 1099-G by visiting www.dor.mo.gov/1099G.

Your unemployment will not be included in the 1099-G amount provided by the Department of Revenue. The Division of Employment Security will mail a form 1099-G with the necessary information in January 2012 to those who have received unemployment during the year 2011.
This information is also available online - https://www.ui.labor.mo.gov/som/UI_1099_verify.jsp

Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor