How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15308
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im going to start a restaurant consultancy business (from

Resolved Question:

I'm going to start a restaurant consultancy business (from home) and am in the Lake Tahoe area. I could live in California or Nevada and would like to know the best state for small business taxes.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer.
Although taxes will be a big part of your business concerns other areas would need to have your attention as well. Although I can not tell you which state would be the best for you here are some statistics to look at:

I think you will find their comparison one of the best in many aspects for more than just taxes. I hope you find it helpful and best of luck in your pursuit.

Robin D. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions