Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Where can I get a copy of my 2010 tax return c wilson160

Customer Question
Where can I get a...
Where can I get a copy of my 2010 tax return? [email protected]
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/1/2011
Tax Professional: Richard, Tax Attorney replied 6 years ago
Richard, Tax Attorney

Good afternoon. You can do this any of three different ways: i) Online: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=232168,00.html ; ii) Telephone: 1-800-908-9946; or iii) By mail by filing IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return).

I hope this has given you information that has been helpful to you. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping others or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

Please be aware that the information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information. All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.

your answer is not worth $38.00 please do not charge my card
Actually, you pegged the value. I simply answered the question....I did not determine the value. But, you did get your answer provided specifically.
Richard, Tax Attorney