How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 17223
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if my employer give me a letter of employement and i send it

Resolved Question:

if my employer give me a letter of employement and i send it to the uscis, can this contact the irs to get it verified or they will ask me for any document to verified it.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Wallstreet Esq. replied 5 years ago.

Wallstreet Esq. :

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarification

Wallstreet Esq. :

The USCIS, in practice, will send you or the employer a request for further information if needed,

Wallstreet Esq. :

they will not directly contact the irs to verify information,

Wallstreet Esq. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you