How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jax Tax Your Own Question
Jax Tax
Jax Tax, Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1408
Experience:  JD, LL.M in Business and Taxation, IRS Enrolled Agent. Expert in Business and Tax Transactions
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Jax Tax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name isXXXXXXXXXX Denton,

Resolved Question:

My name isXXXXXXXXXX Denton, Texas 76210. Did I receive an Economic Recovery payment in 2010?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Jax Tax replied 6 years ago.
2010 did not offer such payment. There was a making work pay credit of $400/$800 which would be listed on sch M of your 1040.
Jax Tax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I had problems with your screen. I just started reading your answer when this screen blanked out the answer screen.