How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CGCPA Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3820
Experience:  over 40 years experience in tax matters
Type Your Tax Question Here...
CGCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does my daughter still have to do the Estimated Tax report

Resolved Question:

Does my daughter still have to do the Estimated Tax report this year by Sept. 15? or should she wait until she does the requested CP59 tax report for 2009. How long does she have to reply to this CP59 since she has to ask employer's for the tax records?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  CGCPA replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

Since each tax year stands on its own she should prepare the estimated tax voucher and pay any estimated tax due. The form 1040ES can be obtained at

As to the prior year she should be able to able to get the information in two to three weeks if she does not delay. A call by her to the IRS will easily buy this time (ask for 30 days and explain why). Call the number on the notice.

CGCPA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you