Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Does my daughter still have to do the Estimated Tax report

Customer Question
this year by Sept. 15...
Does my daughter still have to do the Estimated Tax report this year by Sept. 15? or should she wait until she does the requested CP59 tax report for 2009. How long does she have to reply to this CP59 since she has to ask employer's for the tax records?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Tax
9/2/2011
Tax Professional: CGCPA, CPA replied 6 years ago
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

Since each tax year stands on its own she should prepare the estimated tax voucher and pay any estimated tax due. The form 1040ES can be obtained at www.irs.gov

As to the prior year she should be able to able to get the information in two to three weeks if she does not delay. A call by her to the IRS will easily buy this time (ask for 30 days and explain why). Call the number on the notice.

CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA
CGCPA
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA